Well, the solution steps for resetting one’s Hotmail account password can be confusing for some users as they may not be technically equipped enough. If that is the case, then users must take some help from a fine team of technicians like that of Hotmail.
Following are the steps to reset the Hotmail password as provided by Hotmail customer service
- Users must first go to the homepage of Hotmail and then click on Sign in link.
- Below the login box, users must click on Forget Password link.
- Users will then be asked to enter their email address.
- Once this is done, a password reset code will be sent to the registered mobile number of users.
- They must enter that code in the given field to go to password reset page.
- In the final step, users must type the new password in the given field and click on confirm.
Users must contact Hotmail Customer Support, if there may still be doubts in the minds of users with respect to resetting the email account password, without having any reservations. Some of the next technical people will get in touch as soon as possible. They will receive round the clock services and they will make sure that they never fail to come up with precise solutions. Users can either call at Hotmail Helpline Number or can ask their queries using their online forums as well.