Do you want to configure your Gmail in Outlook 2016 for Mac? But don’t know how to do that? Then you can contact Gmail customer service to get relevant solutions from the experts. You may also apply the below steps to configure your Gmail in Outlook 2016 for Mac:
- · First of all, you need to enable IMAP in your Gmail account. For this, log in to your Gmail account.
- · Tap on the gear icon and then choose the Settings.
- · Go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP section and then Choose Enable IMAP.
- · Tap on Save Changes tab.
- · After that, open your Outlook 2016 and go to the Tools menu and then choose Accounts.
- · Tap on the Add Account and then choose Email.
- · Now you need to type your email address, password and user name into the given box.
- · Choose IMAP and then enter the below information for Incoming Mail Server settings:
Visit here for more info: http://www.anpuhelp.com